Hua Hin is sprinkled with wonderful scenic locations and local attractions for the perfect sightseeing expedition. Beaches, temples, mountains and night markets are few of the must-visits when you are in Hua Hin.
• Khao Takiab Beach - Khao Takiab or Chopstick Hill offers a grand view of Hua Hin and Gulf of Thailand. The hill separates two beaches here. The beaches are ideal for relaxing and having a comfortable time with your family. This white sand beach is lined up with restaurants and bars for a rejuvenating meal or drink.
•Monkey Mountain - The Khao Takiab hill is also known as the Monkey Mountain because of the flock of macaques which reside here. One can see the Golden Buddha Statueas well as the tranquil blue waters from the hill. It is a nice walk when you visit the Wat Khao Lad temple from here.
• Hua Hin Night Market - The night market spreads out across an entire street which reveals its colors 6.30 onwards. Find multiple restaurants and street food options here with a selection of lip-smacking sea food.
• Lub Lae Caves - A fascinating cave which continues travelling under the mountain, Lub Lae Caves is an unusual one at the end of a rocky road. The cave is maintained by monks here and no extra charge is incurred from tourists on visit.
• Suan Son Pradipat Beach -This beach is comparatively isolated and has a clean coastline. The beach is outlined with restaurants, bars and hotels. Rest under the sun and enjoy the beauty of the sea.
• Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Jungle - A water park with the theme of a jungle, this one comes with colorful water rides, pools and waterfalls for an exciting experience.